Monday 23 September 2013

I guess an introduction is in order

Hello readers! Well, that's if I have any. Anyway, I'm Megan, just an average teenage girl aspiring to be a journalist for the BBC one day. I currently attend Southampton City college, and I am in my second year of studying BTEC Level 3 Journalism. I could go on and tell you everything I have done, but that would bore you.

You're probably expecting some great, beautiful girl to be behind this blog who is popular and great. Truth is, I'm not great, nor am I beautiful. There is nothing about me that stands out from all the other teenage girls out there. I'm kind of in a shadow. I don't like to be in the spot light, I just like to do well in college and work. Oh, I work in a fish and chip shop by the way guys, exciting stuff eh?

Ok, so the reason as to why I set up this blog is for one main reason- college. Long story cut short- I have to blog about Stoptober to receive vouchers and free gym membership. I guess it's good though, because now I have somewhere to put all my thoughts down too. I don't know how long I will keep this up for, as I am totally pants at keeping a diary (would you class this as keeping a diary too? I dunno).

Anyhow, I'm sorry if I'm not what your expecting. I'm sorry if I don't make you laugh, or make you think hard about life or some other sensual feeling. I'm just simply me. I wasn't born to please everyone. I wasn't born to be some hilarious comedian to entertain a crowd, or some gorgeous model to advertise designer clothes. I was born to be who I want. And all I want is a happy life- although I wouldn't say no to all the luxuries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?