Tuesday 24 September 2013

Stoptober

Yes, I know it isn't time for Stoptober yet, but it's only a week away guys.


I am a smoker, have been for about a year. I mainly started because of all the stress from my GCSE exams, revision etc. and I want to stop because it is a horrible habbit. I don't want to smoke myself to death, or smoke for so long my fingers and teeth are stained yellow and my skin ages quicker.

So I have agreed with my college, that I will do Stoptober, and blog about it throughout the month. Now, they want me to blog about it on there college website, which is fine, but it won't stop me from blogging to you guys about it.

Plus, if I blog on the college website they give me 3 months free gym membership and £40 love2shop vouchers so can't complain really can I?

Anyhow, I wish everyone out there who are joining the best of luck, I know I'm going to need all the support I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?